Surprise Package

The Crying Gay.. err.. Game.

A man was drinking in a bar when he noticed this beautiful young lady sitting next to him. "Hello there," says the man, "and what is your name?"
"Hello," giggles the woman, "I'm Stacey. What's yours?"
"I'm Jim."
"Jim, do you want to come over to my house tonight? I mean, right now??"
"Sure!" replies Jim, "Let's go!"

So Stacey takes Jim to her house and takes him to her room. Jim sits down on the bed and notices a picture of a man on Stacey's desk. "Stacey, I noticed the picture of a man on your desk," Jim says.
"Yes? And what about it?" asks Stacey.
"Is it your brother?"
"No, it isn't, Jim!" Stacey giggles. Jim's eyes widen, suspecting that it might be Stacey's husband.

When he finally asks, "Is it your husband?"
Stacey giggles even more, "No, silly!" Jim was relieved.
"Then, it must be your boyfriend!"
Stacey giggles even more while nibbling on Jim's ear. She says, "No, silly!!"

"Then, who is it?" Jim asks.

Stacey replies, "That's me BEFORE my operation!!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mika. Thanks for adding me to your viral tags.

You have a great site! I would love to exchange links. I've already added you to my site.

Thanks again.

~Sandy G.

NafaSg said...

Dear Mika

We are inviting you to copy and post our article Looking For A Long Lost Friend post to help Sandy search for her friend.

Add our badge that can be found in our Looking For A Long Lost Friend post into your blog.


We hope that your act of kindness will be rewarded.

Thank you Mika,

Best Regards,
NAFASG TEAM

Anonymous said...

haha.. that's really funny!.. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Caption