Eighteen Double Vodkas

"It's not the fact you're gay that bothers me son.
It's the fact you're so open about it.
"


A GUY WALKED INTO a bar one day and said to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas."

The barman says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."

"Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay."

The next day, the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!"

On the third day, the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"

The man downed the first drink and shook his head, "Yeah, my wife!"


* * *

3 Comments:

BillyWarhol said...

LOLLLLL

Good One!!

Make mine a SeaBreeze please!!

or Kamikaze Shooters*

Vodka Triple Sex + Fresh Squeezed Lime********

;PPP

Anonymous said...

Sir, you're in a BINGO Hall. We only serve cards.

:D

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!

rH3uYcBX

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Caption