not all good things lasts forever...

Texter: Maja (number withheld)
AFTER A WHILE I've learned the difference of holding a hand & falling inlove.. of a hug and the hug that gets tigher.. of kisses, that they don't always mean something.. of people, that they come and go even if I didn't want them to. And so I learned to enjoy the moment until it lasts.. for I'll never know until when it will be there. because.. not all good things and good people lasts forever. * * * FOR EVERY WOMAN who is tired of acting dumb, there's a man who is burdened with the constant expectation of knowing everything. For every woman who is tired of being called an 'emotional female', there's a man who is denied the right to weep and be gentle. For every woman who was not taught the inricasies of the automobile, there is a man who was not taught the satisfaction of cooking. For every woman who is tired of acting weak when she is strong, there is a man who is tired of appearing strong when he feels vulnerable. * * * WHENEVER I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs... I smile and feel good coz I know that love still works. If not for me, at least for others.. * * * FUTURE is a mystery worth waiting for. PAST is a history worth learning from. PRESENT... ..is what I'm expecting from you this Christmas! :D MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing is excellent!

Thanks so much for stopping by my site and commenting.

Have a great weekend!

~Sandy G.

Anonymous said...

Debt1Consolidation.com is the one site and the one solution for all of your debt consolidation needs. Let our staff of financial experts, innovative technology and collection of helpful articles assist you in finding your debt solutions. By providing simple and secure quotes for nearly a dozen different debt products, we help our customers to rid themselves of debt quickly and easily.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Caption