Miami HEAT Dancers Ashley F. and Odaymis - Weekend Babes for 11/20/2010

The Miami HEAT Dancers set the industry standard in terms of sizzle! They're dynamic, well spoken, and talented. These girls are The Most Popular Dance Team in the NBA 2006-2009. We can't feature all the girls here (maybe next time) so we chose two of your favorite hot and awesome HEAT Dancers for our babes for this weekend:   Ashley F. and  Odaymis!  It's a double double rainbow all the way!



ASHLEY F.


  • Name: Ashley F.
  • Birthday: August 21st
  • Nickname(s): A*FLO
  • Hometown: Southwest Ranches, FL
  • Occupation: Student, Dancer, Model, Actress
  • Alma mater: Florida Atlantic University
  • Years: 6 yrs on the squad

More Ashley F. Info:

  • Aside from dancing, my ideal job would be: A famous personality on T.V. and film!
  • Complete this sentence "10 years ago I was ...": Taking jazz, hip hop, tap, ballet, point, lyrical, and gymnastics lessons 5 days a week and loving every minute of it!
  • Do you have any nicknames?: A*FLO
  • During the off season I . . . :  Travel, focus on self-improvement and spend quality time with my loved ones
  • If you looked in my trunk you would find: My HEAT bag, a pair of heels, gym clothes, school books and abused golf clubs!
  • If you were a superhero what would your super power be: The ability to heal
  • In five years I see myself . . . : Successfully secure in my profession and enjoying life to its fullest with someone I love
  • Most memorable moment as a HEAT Dancer? 2006 Championship & being a part of the 4-Peat NBA’s Most Popular Dance Team!
  • My advice to young dancers: Practice makes perfect only if your practice is perfect!
  • My dance icon is: Janet Jackson
  • My friends would say my best quality is: My loyalty
  • Name something you would only do once in your lifetime: Make a lifetime commitment
  • Occupation: Student, Dancer, Model, Actress
  • People would never believe that I accomplished . . . : As much as I have at such a young age
  • Quote to live by: "Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless"
  • What are your hobbies?: Traveling, working out, running, soccer, golf, dancing, and of course, watching NBA games!
  • What book are you reading now?: Secrets of a Jewish Mother
  • What is your alma mater? (college): Florida Atlantic University
  • What is your background/nationality?: Cuban/ Puerto Rican
  • What is your biggest pet peeve?: People who refuse to think outside the box!
  • What is your dream vacation?: A month on the Island of Ibiza with family and friends
  • What is your favorite food?: Sushi
  • What is your favorite holiday?: New Years Eve! “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
  • What is your favorite movie?: "Say hello to my little friend!" Scarface
  • What is your favorite song?: Unthinkable by Alicia Keys
  • What is your favorite type of music?: Hip Hop / R&B/ House
  • What place would you like to visit?: Provence, France
  • What's your guilty pleasure?: Carvel Ice Cream Cake
  • Who is your hero?: My mommy!
  • An interesting fact no one really knows about me: I won a nationwide search for the woman with the best legs in America! I was named the national winner of the Venus Breeze "Legs of a Goddess" Contest along with Celebrity Legs of a Goddess winner Rihanna!
  • One thing I can't live without: My family
  • Why did you choose to be a Miami HEAT Dancer?: I wanted the opportunity to perform with a team of talented, beautiful, and highly respected professional dancers who represent my favorite basketball team, The Miami HEAT!
  • Professional dance experience: Ashanti World Tour, Diva Concert South Africa, MTV Video Music Awards, Premio Lo Nuestro, Premios Juventud, Reebok Jukari "Fit to Fly", NBA All Star Game, NBA All Star Celebrity Game

Ashley F. Photo Gallery

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goodies

Ashley F. Wallpapers




Ashley F. Video

Here's a clip of the HEAT Dancer Poster Photoshoot in the beautiful island of Barbados, featuring Ashley F.



----------------------------------------------------------------------

ODAYMIS

 


  • Name: Odaymis
  • Birthday: November 17
  • Nickname(s): Ody
  • Hometown: Miami, FL
  • Occupation: Business Development Manager
  • Alma mater: Florida International University
  • Years: 3rd year on the squad

More Odaymis Info

  • Aside from dancing, my ideal job would be: Sports Broadcaster
  • Complete this sentence "10 years ago I was ...": Dancing all day every day!
  • During the off season I . . . : Travel & workout.
  • If you looked in my trunk you would find: HEAT Dancer posters, textbooks and shoes.
  • If you were a superhero what would your super power be: Reading minds.
  • In five years I see myself . . . : Traveling the world!
  • My advice to young dancers: There is always room for improvement!
  • My dance icon is: Sofiane Sylve
  • My friends would say my best quality is: I love to laugh!
  • Name something you would only do once in your lifetime: Hot Air Balloon Ride
  • Occupation: Business Development Manager
  • People would never believe that I accomplished . . . : A black belt in Tae Kwon Do
  • Quote to live by: The most important things in life aren't things.
  • What are your hobbies?: Reading and working out.
  • What book are you reading now?: Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Black Book of Connections
  • What is your alma mater? (college): Florida International University
  • What is your background/nationality?: Cuban
  • What is your biggest pet peeve?: Liars
  • What is your dream vacation?: Bora Bora
  • What is your favorite food?: Sushi
  • What is your favorite holiday?: Christmas
  • What is your favorite movie?: P.S. I Love You
  • What is your favorite song?: There are too many to list.
  • What is your favorite type of music?: I love all types of music!
  • What place would you like to visit?: Greece
  • What's your guilty pleasure?: Wine
  • Who is your hero?: My Mom
  • Why did you choose to be a Miami HEAT Dancer?: I knew it would be an amazing experience!
  • An interesting fact no one really knows about me: I danced ballet for 14 years.
  • Most memorable moment as a HEAT Dancer?: There are too many to list!
  • One thing I can't live without: My Blackberry

Odaymis Photo Gallery

 

 

 


Goodies

Odaymis Wallpapers





Odaymis Video



That's all, folks! Happy weekend!

Did you enjoy this post?  If so, please share it to your friends on your favorite social networking sites.  Or subscribe via email for updates on "Weekend Babes".

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Caption