Text Message: *

Dont get tired of doing what's good and dont get discourage and give up,for we will reap a harvest of blessings at the appropriate time" "I never been good w/expressing what I feel.But I hope in some way,somehow and I have made you feel that u are very much appreciated..That u've just made me enjoy life" You can never find a perfect in me,because what made me human is my imperfection.But this is for sure..I'll always be here for you though I'm not perfect at least I'm real" "I ask the sky opens into a bright morning,may God of heaven shower you a lot of blessings and opportunities to make ur day a truly fulfilling one" "How can you simply forget that someone if he/she has given you so much to remember?

Texter: *
Sandy
Cellphone No. 639068314911
Country/Location
General Santos City

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Leave a Comment or Caption